Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Computational psychiatry.Neuron. 2014; 84: 638-654
- From reinforcement learning models to psychiatric and neurological disorders.Nat Neurosci. 2011; 14: 154-162
- Translational perspectives for computational neuroimaging.Neuron. 2015; 87: 716-732
- Clinical applications of stochastic dynamic models of the brain, part I : A primer.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017; 2: 216-224
- Clinical applications of stochastic dynamic models of the brain, part II : A review.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2017; 2: 225-234
- Dynamics of epileptic phenomena determined from statistics of ictal transitions.IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2006; 53: 524-532
- Early-warning signals for critical transitions.Nature. 2009; 461: 53-59
- Critical slowing down as early warning for the onset and termination of depression.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2014; 111: 87-92
- The role of serotonin in orbitofrontal function and obsessive-compulsive disorder.Clin Psychol Sci. 2015; 3: 460-482
- A Bayesian perspective on magnitude estimation.Trends Cogn Sci. 2015; 19: 285-293