Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- The epidemiology of obsessive-compulsive disorder in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Mol Psychiatry. 2010; 15: 53-63
- Metabolic and cardiovascular complications in obsessive-compulsive disorder: A total population, sibling comparison study with long-term follow-up.Biol Psychiatry. 2017; ([published online ahead of print Dec 21])
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: Beyond segregated cortico-striatal pathways.Trends Cogn Sci. 2012; 16: 43-51
- Heterogeneity of coordinate-based meta-analyses of neuroimaging data: An example from studies in OCD.Br J Psychiatry. 2010; 197: 76-77
- Annual research review: Current limitations and future directions in MRI studies of child- and adult-onset developmental psychopathologies.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2014; 55: 659-680
- Reproducibility.Science. 2014; 343: 229
- Emotional processing in obsessive-compulsive disorder: A systematic review and meta-analysis of 25 functional neuroimaging studies.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2018; 3: 563-571
- The amygdala: Vigilance and emotion.Mol Psychiatry. 2001; 6: 13-34
- Fear extinction in an obsessive-compulsive disorder animal model: Influence of sex and estrous cycle.Neuropharmacology. 2018; 131: 104-115
- Cortical abnormalities associated with pediatric and adult obsessive-compulsive disorder: Findings from the ENIGMA Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Working Group.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 453-462