Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Atypicality of the N170 event-related potential in autism spectrum disorder: A meta-analysis.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2018; 3: 657-666
- Assessing heterogeneity in meta-analysis: Q statistic or I2 index?.Psychol Methods. 2006; 11: 193-206
- Can the N170 be used as an electrophysiological biomarker indexing face processing difficulties in autism spectrum disorder?.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2019; 4: 321-323
- Considerations in biomarker development for neurodevelopmental disorders.Curr Opin Neurol. 2016; 29: 118-122
- Early behavioral intervention is associated with normalized brain activity in young children with autism.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2012; 51: 1150-1159
- Developing clinically practicable biomarkers for autism spectrum disorder.J Autism Dev Disord. 2017; 47: 2935-2937
- N170 sensitivity to facial expression: A meta-analysis.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015; 55: 498-509
- The N170 and face perception in psychiatric and neurological disorders: A systematic review.Clin Neurophysiol. 2015; 126: 1141-1158
- Event-related potential (ERP) correlates of face processing in verbal children with autism spectrum disorders (ASD) and their first-degree relatives: A family study.Mol Autism. 2018; 9: 41
- ERP evidence of developmental changes in processing of faces.Clin Neurophysiol. 1999; 110: 910-915
- The faces of development: A review of early face processing over childhood.J Cogn Neurosci. 2004; 16: 1426-1442
- Guidelines and best practices for electrophysiological data collection, analysis and reporting in autism.J Autism Dev Disord. 2015; 45: 425-443
- Committee report: Publication guidelines and recommendations for studies using electroencephalography and magnetoencephalography.Psychophysiology. 2014; 51: 1-21
- ERP evidence of atypical face processing in young children with autism.J Autism Dev Disord. 2006; 36: 881-890
- An effect size primer: A guide for clinicians and researchers.Prof Psychol Res Pract. 2009; 40: 532-538
- Confidence intervals within hypnosis research.Sleep Hypn. 2004; 6: 169-176
- Understanding the nature of face processing impairment in autism: Insights from behavioral and electrophysiological studies.Dev Neuropsychol. 2005; 27: 403-424
- Atypical neural specialization for social percepts in autism spectrum disorder.Soc Neurosci. 2011; 6: 436-451
See also associated correspondence: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpsc.2018.07.015.