Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Charting the landscape of priority problems in psychiatry, part 2: Pathogenesis and aetiology.Lancet Psychiatry. 2016; 3: 84-90
- Computational psychiatry as a bridge from neuroscience to clinical applications.Nat Neurosci. 2016; 19: 404-413
- Resting-state connectivity biomarkers define neurophysiological subtypes of depression.Nat Med. 2017; 23: 28-38
- Evaluating the evidence for biotypes of depression: Methodological replication and extension of.Neuroimage Clin. 2019; 22: 101796