Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder in children and adolescents.in: Menzies R.G. de Silva P. Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: Theory, Research and Treatment. Wiley, Hoboken, NJ2003
- Lifetime prevalence and age-of-onset distributions of DSM-IV disorders in the National Comorbidity Survey Replication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2005; 62: 593-602
- How much is spent on mental health research: Developing a system for categorising grant funding in the UK.Lancet Psychiatry. 2019; 6: 445-452
- Why do many psychiatric disorders emerge during adolescence?.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2008; 9: 947-957
- Growth of white matter in the adolescent brain: Myelin or axon?.Brain Cogn. 2010; 72: 26-35
- Compulsivity and impulsivity traits linked to attenuated developmental frontostriatal myelination trajectories.Nat Neurosci. 2019; 22: 992-999
- Comparison of the association between goal-directed planning and self-reported compulsivity vs obsessive-compulsive disorder diagnosis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2020; 77: 77-85
- Increased decision thresholds enhance information gathering performance in juvenile Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD).PLoS Comput Biol. 2017; 13e1005440
- Increased decision thresholds trigger extended information gathering across the compulsivity spectrum.Transl Psychiatry. 2017; 7: 1296
- Annual research review: Developmental computational psychiatry.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2019; 60: 412-426