Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
Flake JK, Fried EI (in press): Measurement schmeasurement: Questionable measurement practices and how to avoid them. Adv Methods Pract Psychol Sci.
- The reliability paradox: Why robust cognitive tasks do not produce reliable individual differences.Behav Res Methods. 2018; 50: 1166-1186
- Low and variable correlation between reaction time costs and accuracy costs explained by accumulation models: Meta-analysis and simulations.Psychol Bull. 2018; 144: 1200-1227
- Studies of interference in serial verbal reactions.J Exp Psychol. 1935; 18: 643-662
- Many labs 3: Evaluating participant pool quality across the academic semester via replication.J Exp Soc Psychol. 2016; 67: 68-82
- Psychometric Theory.2nd ed. McGraw-Hill, New York1978
- Computational modeling applied to the dot-probe task yields improved reliability and mechanistic insights.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 85: 606-612
- Computational psychiatry as a bridge from neuroscience to clinical applications.Nat Neurosci. 2016; 19: 404-413
- A roadmap for the development of applied computational psychiatry.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2016; 1: 386-392
- Improving the reliability of computational analyses: Model-based planning and its relationship with compulsivity.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2020; 5: 601-609