SEE CORRESPONDING ARTICLE ON PAGE 971
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Imaging structural and functional brain development in early childhood.Nat Rev Neurosci. 2018; 19: 123-137
- Individual variation of human cortical structure is established in the first year of life.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2020; 5: 971-980
- 3 Tesla magnetic resonance imaging of the brain in newborns.Psychiatry Res. 2004; 132: 81-85
- A structural MRI study of human brain development from birth to 2 years.J Neurosci. 2008; 28: 12176-12182
- Longitudinal development of cortical and subcortical gray matter from birth to 2 years.Cereb Cortex. 2012; 22: 2478-2485
- Prenatal primary prevention of mental illness by micronutrient supplements in pregnancy.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 607-619
- Vitamin D supplementation during the first year of life and risk of schizophrenia: A Finnish birth cohort study.Schizophr Res. 2004; 67: 237-245
- Perinatal choline effects on neonatal pathophysiology related to later schizophrenia risk.Am J Psychiatry. 2013; 170: 290-298
- Perinatal phosphatidylcholine supplementation and early childhood behavior problems: Evidence for CHRNA7 moderation.Am J Psychiatry. 2016; 173: 509-516
- Behavioral neurodevelopment abnormalities and schizophrenic disorder: A retrospective evaluation with the Childhood Behavior Checklist (CBCL).Schizophr Res. 2000; 44: 121-128
Accepted: August 18, 2020
Received: August 18, 2020
Published by Elsevier Inc on behalf of Society of Biological Psychiatry.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Individual Variation of Human Cortical Structure Is Established in the First Year of LifeBiological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and NeuroimagingVol. 5Issue 10
- PreviewIndividual differences in cortical gray matter (GM) structure are associated with cognitive function and psychiatric disorders with developmental origins. Identifying when individual differences in cortical structure are established in childhood is critical for understanding the timing of abnormal cortical development associated with neuropsychiatric disorders.