Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- North American Prodrome Longitudinal Study (NAPLS 2): Overview and recruitment.Schizophr Res. 2012; 142: 77-82
- Life event stress and reduced cortical thickness in youth at clinical high risk for psychosis and healthy control subjects.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 171-179
- Trauma and the psychosis spectrum: A review of symptom specificity and explanatory mechanisms.Clin Psychol Rev. 2016; 49: 92-105
- Reduced cortical thickness as an outcome of differential sensitivity to environmental risks in schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry. 2011; 69: 487-494
- The role of trauma and stressful life events among individuals at clinical high risk for psychosis: A review.Front Psychiatry. 2017; 8: 55
- Progressive reduction in cortical thickness as psychosis develops: A multisite longitudinal neuroimaging study of youth at elevated clinical risk.Biol Psychiatry. 2015; 77: 147-157
- The neural diathesis-stress model of schizophrenia revisited: An update on recent findings considering illness stage and neurobiological and methodological complexities.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2017; 73: 191-218
- A systematic review on mediators between adversity and psychosis: Potential targets for treatment.Psychol Med. 2020; 50: 1966-1976
- Environmental risk factors and psychotic-like experiences in children aged 9-10.J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2021; 60: 490-500
- Childhood trauma and children’s emerging psychotic symptoms: A genetically sensitive longitudinal cohort study.Am J Psychiatry. 2011; 168: 65-72