Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Hippocampal resting-state functional connectivity forecasts individual posttraumatic stress disorder symptoms: A data-driven approach.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 139-149
- What is the test–retest reliability of common task-functional MRI measures? New empirical evidence and a meta-analysis.Psychol Sci. 2020; 31: 792-806
- What do differences between multi-voxel and univariate analysis mean? How subject-, voxel-, and trial-level variance impact fMRI analysis.Neuroimage. 2014; 97: 271-283
- Distributed and overlapping representations of faces and objects in ventral temporal cortex.Science. 2001; 293: 2425-2430
- Mapping PTSD symptoms to brain networks: A machine learning study.Transl Psychiatry. 2020; 10: 195
- Diagnostic and predictive neuroimaging biomarkers for posttraumatic stress disorder.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2020; 5: 688-696
- Large-scale functional brain network architecture changes associated with trauma-related dissociation.Am J Psychiatry. 2021; 178: 165-173
- Deep learning model of fMRI connectivity predicts PTSD symptom trajectories in recent trauma survivors.Neuroimage. 2021; 238: 118242
- Functional neuroimaging in PTSD: From discovery of underlying mechanisms to addressing diagnostic heterogeneity.Am J Psychiatry. 2021; 178: 128-135
- ENIGMA and global neuroscience: A decade of large-scale studies of the brain in health and disease across more than 40 countries.Transl Psychiatry. 2020; 10: 100