Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Effects of electroconvulsive therapy on depression and its potential mechanism.Front Psychol. 2020; 11: 80
- Molecular biomarkers of electroconvulsive therapy effects and clinical response: Understanding the present to shape the future.Brain Sci. 2021; 11: 1120
- A multimetric systematic review of fMRI findings in patients with MDD receiving ECT.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2021; 108: 110178
- Transdiagnostic modulation of brain networks by electroconvulsive therapy in schizophrenia and major depression.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2019; 29: 925-935
- Dynamic functional connectivity: Promise, issues, and interpretations.Neuroimage. 2013; 80: 360-378
- Whole-brain functional connectivity dynamics associated with electroconvulsive therapy treatment response.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 312-322
- The chronnectome: Time-varying connectivity networks as the next frontier in fMRI data discovery.Neuron. 2014; 84: 262-274
- Anterior cingulate volume predicts response to psychotherapy and functional connectivity with the inferior parietal cortex in major depressive disorder.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2018; 28: 138-148
- All roads lead to the motor cortex: Psychomotor mechanisms and their biochemical modulation in psychiatric disorders.Mol Psychiatry. 2021; 26: 92-102
- The neurobiological effects of electroconvulsive therapy studied through magnetic resonance: What have we learned, and where do we go?.Biol Psychiatry. 2022; 91: 540-549