Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Systemic inflammatory status – a bridge between gestational weight gain and neonatal outcomes (STROBE-compliant article).Medicine (Baltimore). 2021; 100e24511
- Longitudinal assessment of maternal endothelial function and markers of inflammation and placental function throughout pregnancy in lean and obese mothers.J Clin Endocrinol Metabol. 2007; 92: 969-975
- Gestational weight gain across continents and ethnicity: Systematic review and meta-analysis of maternal and infant outcomes in more than one million women.BMC Med. 2018; 16: 153
- Marked disparities in pre-pregnancy obesity and overweight prevalence among US women by race/ethnicity/nativity/immigrant status and sociodemographic characteristics, 2012-2014.J Obes. 2019; 2019: 2419263
- Obesity impairs cell-mediated immunity during the second trimester of pregnancy.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2013; 208: 139.e1-139.e8
- TNF-alpha is a predictor of insulin resistance in human pregnancy.Diabetes. 2002; 51: 2007-2213
- Obesity in pregnancy stimulates macrophage accumulation and inflammation in the placenta.Placenta. 2008; 29: 274-281
- Functional and genomic adaptations of blood monocytes to pregravid obesity during pregnancy.iScience. 2021; 24: 102690
- Cytokine levels in late pregnancy: Are female infants better protected against inflammation?.Front Immunol. 2015; 6: 318
- Maternal diet, gestational weight gain, and inflammatory markers during pregnancy.Obesity (Silver Spring). 2016; 24: 2133-2139
- Maternal obesity affects inflammatory and iron indices in umbilical cord blood.J Pediatr. 2016; 172: 20-28