Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Principles of Brain Evolution.Sinauer Associates, Sunderland2005
- Insulin resistance in brain alters dopamine turnover and causes behavioral disorders.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015; 112: 3463-3468
- Depression and risk for diabetes: A meta-analysis.Can J Diabetes. 2015; 39: 266-272
- Insulin action in brain regulates systemic metabolism and brain function.Diabetes. 2014; 63: 2232-2243
- Association between genetic risk for type 2 diabetes and structural brain connectivity in major depressive disorder.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 333-340
- Diabetes and cognitive impairment.Curr Diab Rep. 2016; 16: 87
- Non-invasive stimulation of vagal afferents reduces gastric frequency.Brain Stimul. 2020; 13: 470-473
- Stratified psychiatry: Tomorrow’s precision psychiatry?.Eur Neuropsychopharmacol. 2021; 55: 14-19
- Population-based mapping of polygenic risk for schizophrenia on the human brain: New opportunities to capture the dimensional aspects of severe mental disorders.Biol Psychiatry. 2019; 86: 499-501
- Prediabetes: A high-risk state for diabetes development.Lancet. 2012; 379: 2279-2290