Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Reward-processing behavior in depressed participants relative to healthy volunteers: A systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2020; 77: 1286-1295
- Depression.Lancet. 2018; 392: 2299-2312
- The STAR∗D Project results: A comprehensive review of findings.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2007; 9: 449-459
- Anhedonia revisited: Is there a role for dopamine- targeting drugs for depression?.J Psychopharmacol. 2013; 27: 869-877
- Antidepressant effects of ketamine in depressed patients.Biol Psychiatry. 2000; 47: 351-354
- A randomized trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate antagonist in treatment-resistant major depression.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 2006; 63: 856-864
- Anhedonia as a clinical correlate of suicidal thoughts in clinical ketamine trials.J Affect Disord. 2017; 218: 195-200
- Ketamine modulates the neural correlates of reward processing in unmedicated patients in remission from depression.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 285-292