Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Standardized measurement error: A universal metric of data quality for averaged event-related potentials.Psychophysiology. 2021; 58e13793
- Bootstrap signal-to-noise confidence intervals: An objective method for subject exclusion and quality control in ERP studies.Front Hum Neurosci. 2016; 10: 50
- The stability of error-related brain activity with increasing trials.Psychophysiology. 2009; 46: 957-961
- Psychometric considerations in the measurement of event- related brain potentials: Guidelines for measurement and reporting.Int J Psychophysiol. 2017; 111: 57-67
- Using multilevel modeling to examine blunted neural responses to reward in major depression.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2018; 3: 1032-1039
- Using trial-level data and multilevel modeling to investigate within-task change in event-related potentials.Psychophysiology. 2018; 55e13044
- Using multilevel models for the analysis of event-related potentials.Int J Psychophysiol. 2021; 162: 145-156
- Understanding the error in psychopathology: Notable intraindividual differences in neural variability of performance monitoring.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 555-565