Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Personalizing repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation parameters for depression treatment using multimodal neuroimaging.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 536-545
- Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for the acute treatment of major depressive episodes: A systematic review with network meta-analysis.JAMA Psychiatry. 2017; 74: 143-152
- Stanford Neuromodulation Therapy (SNT): A double-blind randomized controlled trial.Am J Psychiatry. 2022; 179: 132-141
- The intervention, the patient and the illness – Personalizing non-invasive brain stimulation in psychiatry.Exp Neurol. 2021; 341: 113713
- Smoking cessation induced by deep repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation of the prefrontal and insular cortices: A prospective, randomized controlled trial.Biol Psychiatry. 2014; 76: 742-749
- Transcranial direct current stimulation vs sham stimulation to treat aphasia after stroke: A randomized clinical trial.JAMA Neurol. 2018; 75: 1470-1476
- Parsing the antidepressant effects of non-invasive brain stimulation and pharmacotherapy: A symptom clustering approach on ELECT-TDCS.Brain Stimul. 2021; 14: 906-912
- An adaptive seamless phase II/III clinical trial design incorporating short-term endpoint information.Trials. 2011; 12: A2
- Global prevalence and burden of depressive and anxiety disorders in 204 countries and territories in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic.Lancet. 2021; 398: 1700-1712