Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- The genetic aetiology of childhood depression: A review.J Child Psychol Psychiatry. 2002; 43: 65-79
- Recognizing the complexity of psychosocial factors associated with children’s development—the case of maternal depression.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4e2122310
- Infants of depressed mothers.Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2009; 17: 147-156
- Maternal response to positive affect moderates the impact of familial risk for depression on ventral striatal response to winning reward in 6- to 8-year-old children.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 824-832
- A randomized controlled trial of parent-child psychotherapy targeting emotion development for early childhood depression.Am J Psychiatry. 2018; 175: 1102-1110
- Brain development and the role of experience in the early years.Zero Three. 2009; 30: 9-13
- State of the art review: Poverty and the developing brain.Pediatrics. 2016; 137e20153075