Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Twin MRI studies on genetic and environmental determinants of brain morphology and function in the early lifespan.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2020; 109: 139-149
- Development of thalamocortical structural connectivity in typically developing and psychosis spectrum youths.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 782-792
- Classification of first-episode psychosis in a large cohort of patients using support vector machine and multiple kernel learning techniques.Neuroimage. 2017; 145: 238-245
- Sexual regional dimorphism of post-adolescent and middle age brain maturation. A multi-center 3T MRI study.Front Aging Neurosci. 2021; 13622054
- Microstructural thalamic changes in schizophrenia: A combined anatomic and diffusion weighted magnetic resonance imaging study.J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2008; 33: 440-448
- Thalamic-insular dysconnectivity in schizophrenia: Evidence from structural equation modeling.Hum Brain Mapp. 2012; 33: 740-752
- The role of glutamatergic pathways in schizophrenia: From animal models to human imaging studies.Clin Neuropsychiatry. 2007; 4: 5-6
- Common and distinct structural features of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder: The European Network on Psychosis, Affective disorders and Cognitive Trajectory (ENPACT) study.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0188000
- The cognitive thalamus as a gateway to mental representations.J Neurosci. 2019; 39: 3-14
- Schizophrenia: An integrated sociodevelopmental-cognitive model.Lancet. 2014; 383: 1677-1687