Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
Hostinar CE, Swartz JR, Alen NV, Guyer AE, Hastings PD (in press): The role of stress phenotypes in understanding childhood adversity as a transdiagnostic risk factor for psychopathology. J Psychopathol Clin Sci.
- Triple network functional connectivity during acute stress in adolescents and the influence of polyvictimization.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 867-875
- The Trier Social Stress Test: Principles and practice.Neurobiol Stress. 2017; 6: 113-126
- The Montreal Imaging Stress Task: Using functional imaging to investigate the effects of perceiving and processing psychosocial stress in the human brain.J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2005; 30: 319-325
- Heightened stress responsiveness and emotional reactivity during pubertal maturation: Implications for psychopathology.Dev Psychopathol. 2009; 21: 1-6
- Development of the default mode and central executive networks across early adolescence: A longitudinal study.Dev Cogn Neurosci. 2014; 10: 148-159
- Large-scale brain networks and psychopathology: A unifying triple network model.Trends Cogn Sci. 2011; 15: 483-506
- Rethinking concepts and categories for understanding the neurodevelopmental effects of childhood adversity.Perspect Psychol Sci. 2021; 16: 67-93
- The value of dimensional models of early experience: Thinking clearly about concepts and categories.Perspect Psychol Sci. 2021; 16: 1463-1472
- Leveraging big data to map neurodevelopmetnal trajectories in pediatric anxiety.Dev Cogn Neurosci. 2021; 50100974