Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Drug models of schizophrenia.Ther Adv Psychopharmacol. 2015; 5: 43-58
- Serotonin research: Contributions to understanding psychoses.Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2008; 29: 445-453
- Aberrant striatal dopamine links topographically with cortico-thalamic dysconnectivity in schizophrenia.Brain. 2020; 143: 3495-3505
- Models of psychedelic drug action: Modulation of cortical-subcortical circuits.Brain. 2022; 145: 441-456
- Characterizing thalamocortical (dys)connectivity following d-amphetamine, LSD, and MDMA administration.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 885-894
- Psilocybin occasioned mystical-type experiences: Immediate and persisting dose-related effects.Psychopharmacology (Berl). 2011; 218: 649-665
- Psilocybin induces spatially constrained alterations in thalamic functional organization and connectivity.Neuroimage. 2022; 260: 119434
- Serotonin 2A receptor signaling underlies LSD-induced alteration of the neural response to dynamic changes in music.Cereb Cortex. 2018; 28: 3939-3950
- 5-HT modulation of dopamine release in basal ganglia in psilocybin-induced psychosis in man—A PET study with [11C]raclopride.Neuropsychopharmacology. 1999; 20: 424-433
- Psychedelic resting-state neuroimaging: A review and perspective on balancing replication and novel analyses.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2022; 138104689