Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Genomic relationships, novel loci, and pleiotropic mechanisms across eight psychiatric disorders.Cell. 2019; 179: 1469-1482.e11
- New antipsychotic medications in the last decade.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2021; 23: 87
- Why we need a transdiagnostic staging approach to emerging psychopathology, early diagnosis, and treatment.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016; 73: 191-192
- NeuroBlu, an electronic health record (her) trusted research environment (TRE) to support mental healthcare analytics with real-world data.BMJ Open. 2022; 12e057227
- Natural language processing to extract symptoms of severe mental illness from clinical text: The Clinical Record Interactive Search Comprehensive Data Extraction (CRIS-CODE) project.BMJ Open. 2017; 7e012012
- Natural language processing in mental health research and practice.in: Tenenbaum J.D. Ranallo P.A. Mental Health Informatics: Enabling a Learning Mental Healthcare System. Springer International Publishing, Cham2021: 317-353
- Negative symptoms in schizophrenia: A study in a large clinical sample of patients using a novel automated method.BMJ Open. 2015; 5e007619
- Cognitive impairments in schizophrenia: A study in a large clinical sample using natural language processing.Front Digit Health. 2021; 3711941
- Identifying suicide ideation and suicidal attempts in a psychiatric clinical research database using natural language processing.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 7426
- Using natural language processing on electronic health records to enhance detection and prediction of psychosis risk.Schizophr Bull. 2021; 47: 405-414