Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Genomic Relationships, Novel Loci, and Pleiotropic Mechanisms across Eight Psychiatric Disorders.Cell. 2019; 179 (e11): 1469-1482
- New Antipsychotic Medications in the Last Decade.Curr Psychiatry Rep. 2021; 23: 87
- Why we need a transdiagnostic staging approach to emerging psychopathology, early diagnosis, and treatment.JAMA Psychiatry. 2016; 73: 191-192
- NeuroBlu, an electronic health record (EHR) trusted research environment (TRE) to support mental healthcare analytics with real-world data.BMJ Open. 2022; 12e057227
- Natural language processing to extract symptoms of severe mental illness from clinical text: The Clinical Record Interactive Search Comprehensive Data Extraction (CRIS-CODE) project.BMJ Open. 2017; 7https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2016-012012
Henry S, Yetisgen M, Uzuner O (2021): Chapter 13: Natural Language Processing in Mental Health Research and Practice. In: Tenenbaum JD, Ranallo PA, editors. Mental Health Informatics: Enabling a Learning Mental Healthcare System. Cham: Springer International Publishing, pp 317–353.
- Negative symptoms in schizophrenia: A study in a large clinical sample of patients using a novel automated method.BMJ Open. 2015; 5https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjopen-2015-007619
- Cognitive Impairments in Schizophrenia: A Study in a Large Clinical Sample Using Natural Language Processing.Frontiers in Digital Health. 2021; 3https://doi.org/10.3389/fdgth.2021.711941
- Identifying Suicide Ideation and Suicidal Attempts in a Psychiatric Clinical Research Database using Natural Language Processing.Sci Rep. 2018; 8: 7426
- Using Natural Language Processing on Electronic Health Records to Enhance Detection and Prediction of Psychosis Risk.Schizophr Bull. 2021; 47: 405-414