Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- Cognitive-Behavioral Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder.Guilford Press, New York1993: 558
- Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis functioning in borderline personality disorder: A meta-analysis.Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2019; 96: 316-334
- Neural correlates of disturbed emotion processing in borderline personality disorder: A multimodal meta-analysis.Biol Psychiatry. 2016; 79: 97-106
- Emotion dysregulation in borderline personality disorder: A fronto–limbic imbalance?.Curr Opin Psychol. 2021; 37: 114-120
- Fronto-limbic neural variability as a transdiagnostic correlate of emotion dysregulation.Transl Psychiatry. 2021; 11: 545
- Identifying disease-specific neural reactivity to psychosocial stress in borderline personality disorder.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 1137-1148
- Clinical features, neuropsychology and neuroimaging in bipolar and borderline personality disorder: A systematic review of cross-diagnostic studies.Front Psychiatry. 2021; 12681876
- Borderline personality disorder: Disorder of trauma or personality, a review of the empirical literature.Can Psychol. 2015; 56: 227-241
- Childhood adversity and borderline personality disorder: A meta-analysis.Acta Psychiatr Scand. 2020; 141: 6-20
- Is borderline personality disorder really an emotion dysregulation disorder and, if so, how? A comprehensive experimental paradigm.Psychol Med. 2020; 52: 2319-2331