Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Biological Psychiatry: Cognitive Neuroscience and Neuroimaging
- The transdiagnostic dimension of psychosis: Implications for psychiatric nosology and research.Shanghai Arch Psychiatry. 2015; 27: 82-86
- The Dunn Worry Questionnaire and the Paranoia Worries Questionnaire: New assessments of worry.Psychol Med. 2020; 50: 771-780
- Belief updating and paranoia in individuals with schizophrenia.Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging. 2022; 7: 1149-1157
- Reduced reward-related probability learning in schizophrenia patients.Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat. 2012; 8: 27-34
- Diathesis-stress model.in: Zeigler-Hill V. Shackelford T.K. Encyclopedia of Personality and Individual Differences. Springer International Publishing, Cham2018: 1-3
- Paranoia and belief updating during the COVID-19 crisis.Nat Hum Behav. 2021; 5: 1190-1202
- The computational relationship between reinforcement learning, social inference, and paranoia.PLoS Comput Biol. 2022; 18e1010326
- A computational model of non-optimal suspiciousness in the Minnesota Trust Game.Comput Psychiatry. 2020; 6: 60-78
- A theory of fairness, competition, and cooperation.Q J Econ. 1999; 114: 817-868
- Paranoia as a deficit in non-social belief updating.eLife. 2020; 9: 1-55